Please select a rent time
• Aperture Ring Set (f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22)
• Back Cap
• Front Cap
• This lens is compatible with Nikon F mount cameras in both full frame and crop frame sensors but when mounted to full frame sensors, your 160º circular image will be entirely surrounded by a black border. With a crop frame sensor, you may see vignetting in the corners.
• This lens' aperture opening can only be changed with physical aperture disks, which come with your rental. Loss of individual disks may result in a fee.
• Focal Length: 12mm
• Maximum Aperture: f/4
• Apterture Range: f/4-22
• Nikon F Mount
• 0.5" Minimum Focusing Distance
•160º Angle of View
• Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
• MF Only
• Filter Size: N/A
• Length: 2.28"
• Weight: 8 oz
Lensbaby Scout Fisheye Lens for Nikon F Mount
The Lensbaby Scout Fisheye Lens for Nikon F Mount is a kind of "toy lens" that provides a unique fisheye angle of view and extreme lens flaring effects when pointed at light. To change the aperture on this lens, you have to add/remove physical disks inside the lens with differently-sized holes. This is a great way to teach beginners the effects of aperture size on exposure. This lens is compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System, which means the fisheye lens inside the Scout casing can be completely removed and replaced with the Lensbaby Sweet 35 Optic (rentable separately) for macro and unique blur effects. Please note that this lens is manual focus only. This lens is ideal for art projects, street photography, and traveling.