Please select a rent time
• (2) Gemini 500W/s R Monolights with 250W Modeling Lamps
• (2) Monolight Caps
• (2) Light Stands
• (2) Umbrellas
• Pulsar TX Radio Remote
• (2) AC Cables
• Carrying Case
• Please use the included Pulsar TX Radio Remote to fire this light from your camera. Instructions for how to operate it are here.
• Alternatively, you may rent additional Pocket Wizards to fire this light from your camera. Pocket Wizards are not included. A minimum of 2 Pocket Wizards with a 1/4th-1/8th sync cable must be rented to wirelessly fire this kit without using the included Pulsar.
• The Pulsar requires a CR2032 3V battery which we include but can’t guarantee a full charge. Prepare accordingly. See these instructions for syncing the Pulsar.
• Also note that this kit does not come with a power or battery pack and must be plugged in with AC power to operate.
• Max Power: 500W/s Per Monolight
• Flash Duration: 1/180 Max - 1/900 Min
• Recycle Time at 100%: 1.3 Seconds
• Power Range: Approximately 15W/s to 500W/s in 1/10 Stop Increments
• Protective Reflector
• 250W Modeling Lamp
• Operating Voltage: 190-250V AC
• Built-In Slave Cell for Pulsar, Radio, Optical, and Sync Cable
• Not Fan-Cooled
• Weight: 18.6 lb
Bowens Gemini 500W/s R Pulsar Monolight Kit
The Bowens Gemini 500W/s R Pulsar Monolight Kit is an all-in-one kit that is ideal for studio shooting. The included Pulsar TX Radio Remote attaches to your hot shoe and communicates directly with a corresponding receiver placed into the monolight for easy wireless triggering with a range of up to 82’. Also included are light stands, umbrellas, and a carrying case. The flashes fire at up to 1/900th of a second, which is fast enough for most applications but won’t get you major show-stopping results when working with super fast subjects. The monolights accommodate Photoflex speedrings for Bowens which attach to a variety of rod-based light modifiers (not included). Protecting the monolights are 120º reflectors that hold the umbrellas.