Please select a rent time
• (8) Balance Weights
• Cheeseplate with Mount Screw
• (4) Black Thumb Nuts (Knobs)
• (4) Rubber Washers
• (4) 1/4" Washers
• (4) Bolts
• Glidecam Lower Assembly HD1000
• 1/4" Thumbscrew
• 3/8" Thumbscrew
• Calumet (Manfrotto Compatible) Quick Release Base
• Quick Release Plate
• This Glidecam is the smallest model and designed for cameras 1.5-3.5 lbs.
• While intuitive and easy to use, this Glidecam can sometimes take up to 1 hour to balance correctly with your system. Please read the how-to manual thoroughly when setting up.
• Payload: Up to 3.5 lbs
• Dimensions Support: 6.25" X Axis x 3.25" Y Axis x 1" Head
• Base Platform: 10.25" x 3.25"-13.00" x 3.25"
• Free Floating Gimbal with Panning and Tilting
• Telescoping Post (12-16")
• Weight: 1.9 lbs
Glidecam HD1000 Stabilizer System
The Glidecam HD1000 is a hand-held stabilizer that gives your footage a "floating/soaring" look. You can also pan, tilt, and run without camera instability. You grip the unit by a foam-cushioned handle which is attached to a free floating, 3 axis gimbal. By varying the amount of counterweight on the base platform (using the included 8 weights), you can adjust your camera's vertical balance. Control knobs allow for precise adjustments to control the horizontal balance. While intuitive and easy to use, this Glidecam can sometimes take up to 1 hour to balance correctly with your system. Please read the how-to manual thoroughly when setting up. This Glidecam is ideal for videographers who are on the road or who otherwise cannot carry large stabilization rigs. If you need this same system with a larger payload, please see the Glidecam HD2000 and Glidecam HD4000 stabilizers.