Please select a rent time
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• Not recommended for full frame (FX) DSLR cameras (unless your DSLR supports DX "crop mode") nor 35mm film SLR cameras.
• Autofocus is not supported by D40, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5100, and D5000 cameras.
• Accepts rear gelatin filters (filters not included).
• Focal Length: 10.5mm (16mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)
• Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
• Minimum Focusing Distance: 5.5"
• Angle of View: 180°
• Filter Size: Rear Gelatin Filter Slot
• Length: 2.5"
• Weight: 0.68 lbs
The Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 AF DX Fisheye produces the distorted visual effect of non-circular fisheyes. It also produces natural colors and sports a built-in lens hood to reduce flare and provide additional protection to the front element. Featuring a close minimum focusing range of just 5.5", this fisheye is great for getting really close to your subject and creating unusual visual effects. It is also good for capturing your environment.