Please select a rent time
• Blackmagic Cinema Camera (EF Mount)
• ATOMOS USB 3.0 SSD Slim Card Reader
• Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera Sunshade
• Camera Strap
• Power Supply
• 1.5' Thunderbolt Cable
• (2) 12" 15mm Redrock Micro Carbon Fiber Rod
• Contineo BMC Cage
• Contineo 15mm Wide Clamp for BMC Cage
• Carrying Case
• SSD cards are not included with this rental and are rentable separately. An SSD card reader is included with this rental.
• Lenses are not included with this rental and are rentable separately.
• This camera's sensor has a 2.4x crop factor. Please multiply your focal length by 2.4 to get the effective range of the lens you're working with.
• This camera cannot format SSD drives. SSD drives have to be formatted (via an external 2.5" compatible dock) as HFS+ or exFAT on a Mac or Windows PC.
• This is the EF mount version of the Blackmagic Cinema Camera. There is also a Blackmagic Cinema Camera for Micro Four Thirds Mount.
• Sensor: 2.5K Ultra Wide Dynamic Range Cinema Sensor
• File Format: 2.5K CinemaDNG RAW, 10-Bit Apple ProRes, AVID DNxHD
• Resolution: 2432 x 1366
• Frame Rate: 23.98-30 FPS
• Ports: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI 4:2:2, 2 x 1/4" TRS Analog Audio In, 1 x 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Mini Out, SDI Audio Out, 1 x 2.5mm LANC, Thunderbolt
• Lens Compatibility: EF Mount
• Memory: Dual 2.5" SSD Slots (Cards Not Included)
• 13 Stops Dynamic Range
• Integrated 5" 800 x 480 Touchscreen LCD
• Mounting for Gold Mount Battery Plates
• Built-In Mono Mic
• Built-In Battery (20 Minute Run Time)
• Weight: 3.3 lbs
Blackmagic Cinema Camera for EF Mount
Reserved until : February 24?
The last reservation of this item will conclude on February 24. For rentals that require shipping or a pickup at a non-headquarter location, please select a later date for your arrival. Headquarter offices are the only locations that can accept a same-day reservation, as transit time is not calculated in this date.
The Blackmagic Cinema Camera for EF Mount is a relatively small digital film camera known for its strong design and wide dynamic range. The integrated, large touchscreen LCD lets you change settings, display audio levels, and read exposure metering directly on the camera. The Blackmagic Cinema Camera shoots each frame with wide dynamic range so you get brighter highlights without clipping and rich detail in the shadows. It is engineered from machine metal and is designed specifically to be rigged with heavy cinema lenses and other add-ons. There is an internal active cooling system for the sensor as well. Enter in your own metadata directly and easily with the LCD screen or set shot numbers to increment automatically for easier post production. This camera uses SSDs, which can be mounted on your Mac or Windows machine using adapter cables. The files are compatible with all major post applications so that you don't have to convert everything before editing or color correcting. You also have access to a full range of industry standard connection ports. This camera is ideal for variable-light shooting, shooting indoors or in inclement weather, and for everyday video projects like documentaries and events.
Please note that this is the EF mount version of the Blackmagic Cinema Camera. There is also a Blackmagic Cinema Camera for Micro Four Thirds Mount.