Please select a rent time
• This lens is compatible with Canon EF mount cameras in both full frame and crop frame sensors. The focal length equivalent on crop frame sensors is 25.6-56mm.
• This lens is NOT compatible with 2X and 1.4X Canon extenders.
• This lens does not have built-in image stabilization. If you need image stabilization in this range, please see the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens.
• Focal Length: 16-35mm (25.6-56mm Equivalent for Crop Sensors)
• Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
• Aperture Range: f/2.8-f/22
• Canon EF Mount
• 11.2" Minimum Focusing Distance
• 108º10'-63º Angle of View
• 0.22x Magnification
• Filter Size: 82mm
• Length: 4.39"
• Weight: 1.4 lbs
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Lens is a high performance, water-resistant ultrawide-to-wide zoom lens that is perfectly suited to landscape and outdoor shooting. It produces little distortion, making it a good choice for architecture and interior photography as well. It is a versatile lens that can be paired with both full frame sensor cameras, such as the Canon 5D Mark III, and with crop frame sensor cameras, such as the Canon 7D Mark II. The focal length equivalent on crop frame sensors is 25.6-56mm, a great range for events. While this lens is lightweight and easy to handle, it does not have built-in image stabilization. If you need image stabilization in this range, please see the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens. This lens is ideal for events, vacations, landscape photography, real estate photography, vistas, and high quality candid shooting.
- • Front Cap
- • Rear Cap
- • 82mm UV Filter
- • Lens Hood