Canon EOS 5D Mark III Magic Lantern RAW Install with Technicolor CineStyle Profile
The Canon 5D Mark III is one of the most stable cameras to use Magic Lantern with. Magic Lantern runs off the included SD card as an add-on over the standard firmware of the camera. While Magic Lantern was initially developed with filmmakers in mind, features such as the in-camera intervalometer and extra long bulb settings are attractive add-ons for photographers.
With its weather-resistant, magnesium-alloy body and improved specs, the Canon 5D Mark III is designed to capture stunningly beautiful images and cinematic films.
- • Canon 5D Mark III DSLR with Magic Lantern Running & Technicolor CineStyle Profile Pre-Installed
- • SD Card with Magic Lantern Pre-Installed
- • Lexar 128GB 1000X CF Card
- • Magic Lantern RAW version v2.3. Build2013Aug27. For more information visit Magic Lantern Forum
- • Body Cap
- • Camera Strap
- • Battery
- • Charger
- • Magic Lantern is an add-on that runs off an included SD card. You can still access all of the 5D Mark III’s native firmware functionality. If you need to access this native firmware instead of using Magic Lantern, press and hold SET at startup to bypass Magic Lantern for that session of use.
Do not format the SD card as this will remove Magic Lantern completely from the card. Failure to refrain from erasing Magic Lantern may result in a fee.
- • Do not attempt to update the native firmware of the 5D Mark III.
- • The camera has been updated to Canon firmware version 1.1.3, which Magic Lantern is designed to work with. Magic Lantern does not contain any Canon code and runs alongside the official Canon firmware as a separate task. Again, do not attempt to update the native firmware.
- • While using Magic Lantern you must record to CF cards because Magic Lantern is stored on an SD card and must remain in the SD card slot.
- • 22.3 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- • 6.0 FPS Continuous Shooting Mode
- • Full control over H264 bitrate
- • Full control of recording framerate
- • HDR video
- • Custom vignetting for lens correction
- • 14-bit uncompressed RAW recording to CF card
- • In-camera intervalometer
- • Custom bulb timer for extra-long exposures
- • Motion detection
- • Silent pictures
- • Record voice tags for photos/videos
- • Custom Kelvin white balance
- • Auto Expose to the Right
- • Manually override exposure settings
- • Toggle exposure simulation in Liveview
- • Trap/follow/rack focus
- • Custom AF patterns
- • DotTune AFMA
- • Toggle wind filter
- • WAV recording
- • Test tones
- • Live audio monitoring
- • Only accepts EF lenses
- • 3.2" LCD Display
- • CF and SD Memory Card Slots
- • Weight: 1.88 lbs