GuraGear Bataflae 18L Backpack
The Bataflae (18L - Grey) has a unique patent pending butterfly multi-access system creating a smarter way to both carry and gain access to your equipment. Featuring the butterfly flaps, first introduced in the Kiboko line, useful in providing access to gear needed when in tight environments. This idea has been improved upon in the invention of the butterfly multi-access system, with the quick pinch of the buckle, the flaps release to provide the benefit of a full traditional opening.
For more information and images please visit the manufacturers website.
- - Extremely lightweight at only about 4 pounds
- - PVC-free, made from durable nylon materials
- - Comfortable, butterfly multi-access, convertible bag
designed for photographers
- - Dimensions: 12 x 17 x 9 inches (30 x 43 x 23 cm)
- - YKK RC-FUSE zippers with water repellency
- - Removable seam-sealed adjustable rain cover
- - Bataflae accommodates pro level DSLRs and medium
- - Will accommodate up to 300mm lenses