Please select a rent time
• ME66 - Short Shotgun Mic Capsule
• K6 Powering Module (Battery or Phantom)
• Alkaline Battery (1.5V)
• SG-1 Windscreen
• Universal Shockmount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
• 1.5' 3-Pin XLR Male to Angled 3-Pin XLR Female
• Alfa Case 12.5" MicTube
• WindTech B-1 Microphone Pouch
• Microphone Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
• Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 125dB
• Mounting: Cold Shoe, Screw-On
• Outputs: XLR
Sennheiser ME66 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone Kit
The Sennheiser ME66 short shotgun microphone is a popular choice among video, film, and ENG/EFP professionals. The capsule features a highly directional, cardioid polar pattern yielding great attenuation at the sides of the microphone, maximizing pickup at the front. The result is a focused pickup in highly ambient environments. A wide 40 Hz-20 kHz frequency response provides detailed, accurate signal reproduction. The ME66 capsule takes advantage of the K6 modular power supply. The K6 houses a standard AA alkaline battery and is also capable of accepting phantom power from outside sources. Its compact design allows mounting to video cameras directly. The ME66 is ideal for event videography, ENG/EFP use, video depositions, corporate media applications, and documentary work.
You will need an audio recorder that is XLR compatible to use this product or a camera that is XLR compatible.