Please select a rent time
• Lav Mic Lapel Clip
• Lectrosonics Tweaker Stick
• 1/8" Mini - 1/8" Mini Headphone Cable
• Sanken WS-11-Metal Windscreen
• Lectrosonics UHF Receiver - Block 25
• Lectrosonics UHF Transmitter - Block 25
• Sanken COS-11D Omnidirectional Lav Mic
• XLR to 3.5mm Cable
• This set operates under frequency block 25 (transmitter and receiver must be on the same frequency). See the frequency range for block 25 here.
• Two 9V batteries are required to power these items (1 for the transmitter and 1 for the receiver) and are not included.
• For more info on frequency blocks and why they matter, see our quick guide.
• RF Carrier Frequency Range: 537.6 - 608MHz, 614 - 793.5MHz (in 10 Blocks)
• Overall Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz (+/- 2dB)
• Working Range: Up to 1000'
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB
• Up to 256 Channels Per Block
• Ports: 1/8" Mini
• Battery Life: 8-15 Hours (9V Not Included)
• Weight: 7.3 oz
Lectrosonics 100 Series Wireless UHF Lavalier Mic Set (Freq Block 25)
The Lectrosonics 100 Series Wireless UHF Lavalier Mic Set (Freq Block 25) provides clean sound transmission with almost no drop-outs. The compact size of the transmitter and receiver provides ease of integration with most any compact video camera. This set is frequency block 25. Transmitter and receiver must be on the same frequency to work. See the frequency range for block 25 here. For more info on frequency blocks and why they matter, see our quick guide.