The Kessler ElektraDrive 200 Basic Kit is for use with the Kessler Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly. The motor mounts a pulley on one end of the dolly and by using an included controller moves the carriage along the track at an adjustable speed. The 12V ElektraDrive is powered by either the included battery pack or via AC power.
Included in this kit:
- Kessler ElectraDrive 200 Motor Pod
- Kessler ElectraDrive BASIC Controller v2.0
- Kessler ElectraDrive Motor Mount (and mounting hardware for use with the Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly Only)
- Drive Pulley
- Bescor 12v (7.2 Ah) Battery Pack with AC Charger
- AC to 12v DC Wall Adapter
- Interface and Power Cables
Approximate range for continuous live movement at the lowest and highest motor speed settings is: 4 min 24 sec/ft (slow) 4.3 sec/ft (fast). In Timelapse mode, the motors are stepped, to slow them down to where they could take years, using the pulse method.