Notes: Making permanent markings on these boxings will result in a fee. Our Apple Boxes are pre-marked with the BL logo
- • (1) Full Apple Box
- • (1) Half Apple Box
- • (1) Quarter Apple Box
- • (1) Pancake Apple Box
- • Full Apple Box: 20" x 11.75" x 8" with Removable Side
- • Half Apple Box: 18.5" x 10" x 4"
- • Quarter Apple Box: 18.5" x 10" x 2"
- • Pancake Apple Box: 18.5" x 10" x 1"
- • Weight: 22lb
The Modern Studio Nesting Apple Box Set are wooden boxes for grips in film production and are used mainly for support, leveling dolly tracks, raising light stands. They are also handy for adding height to performers. They double as set chairs and storage.
They are laid down often in certain positions:
- - Texas: Positioned so the Apple Box is resting on its largest side so it's BIG and WIDE like Texas. 8" tall for a full apple.
- - New York: Positioned so the Apple Box is tallest, like the tall buildings in New York, 18.5-20" high.
- - California: Positioned so the Apple Box is on its longest narrow side so it's shaped long and skinny like the state of California, 10-11.75" high.