Please select a rent time
• (1) EK 100 G3 Camera Mountable UHF Receiver
• (1) SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
• (1) ME4 Clip-On Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
• (1) 1/8" Male to 1/8" Male Cable
• (1) 1/8" Male to XLR Male Cable
• Carrying Case
• 1680 Tunable Frequencies Across 42 MHz
• Auto Frequency Scan Finds Open Bands
• 3-Level Squelch To Block Interference
• 20 Banks With 12 Channel Presets Each
• Compander For Clearer Sound
• Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment
Sennheiser EW122-p G3 Hotshoe Wireless Lavalier Mic
The Sennheiser EW122-p G3 Hotshoe Wireless Lavalier Mic is intended for portable wireless operation, such as video and field recording applications. This camera-mountable system includes a UHF diversity receiver, bodypack transmitter and ME4 lavalier microphone. The SK100 G3 bodypack transmitter and EK100 G3 receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. The receiver includes the CA2 shoe mount adapter for easy installation onto a camera hotshoe. A backlit display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy. The EW112-p G3 is very well suited for video shoots of all kinds, ENG applications, and field recording.
(4) AA batteries are required to power these lavs (2 for the transmitter and 2 for the receiver) and are NOT included in the rental. This system is available in 3 frequency blocks: A (516 - 558 MHz), B (626 - 668 MHz), and G (566 - 608 MHz). This is the frequency block A version. Here is a Frequency Finder for reference.
There is no manual for this product.