Please select a rent time
• Body Cap
• Camera Strap
• DMW-BLF19 Battery
• Memory cards are not included with this rental and are rentable separately.
• Micro Four Thirds mount lenses are not included with this rental and are rentable separately.
• Four Thirds mount lenses are not compatible with this camera.
• We make every attempt to have a fully charged battery for you but we can’t guarantee it 100%. If you need a fully charged battery, please request it via the order notes.
• If you are going to be recording in 4K you will need SD cards rated for 100MB/s or faster. If you're recording in High Bit Depth HD you might need cards that can handle 200MB/s. We recommend this SD card for use with this camera.
• Sensor: 16.5MP Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop) Live MOS
• File Format: JPEG, RAW, MPO, MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 AVCHD
• Video (Resolutions and Frame Rates):
4096 x 2160p, 24 FPS
3840 x 2160p, 23.98 FPS, 24 FPS, 25 FPS, 29.97 FPS
1920 x 1080p, 23.98 FPS, 24 FPS, 25 FPS, 29.97 fPS, 50 FPS, 59.94 FPS
Variable Frame Rates Up to 96 FPS
• ISO Range: 200-25600 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)
• AF Points: 49
• Ports: ⅛ Headphone, ⅛ Microphone, HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0, Wired Remote Port
• Flash: Hot Shoe, Built-In Flash
• FPS: Up to 40
• Lens Compatibility: Micro Four Thirds Mount (Lens Not Included)
• Memory: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC Slot (Card Not Included)
• Live View, 3" Touchscreen Articulating LCD
• Built-In WiFi
• Weather Sealed
• Weight: 1.23 lbs
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro 4/3 Digital Camera
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera improves on the GH3 with 4K video and double the frames per second photography shooting speed. It is compatible with the versatile Micro Four Thirds mount lens lineup, which is offered in a variety of brands. Videographers have the option to shoot in ultra high bitrate video at 200 Mbps or 100 Mbps without a recording time limit. When recording at 100 Mbps, you will need an SDHC/SDXC memory card capable of handling the transfer speed. Send 4:2:2 8-bit or 4:2:2 10-bit video in real time to external monitors or recorders on set via the micro HDMI output. An optional micro HDMI cable is required and not included. Additional video features include focus peaking, time code support, and cine-like gamma options. Additionally, Variable Frame Rate, time-lapse, and stop motion animation videos can be recorded internally without the need for additional post-production processing. An Eye Sensor automatically switches between the Live Viewfinder and the rear monitor for easy shooting with both. Silent Mode switches the shutter from mechanical to electronic and turns off sounds while suppressing the AD assist lamp and flash with just a single setting. This camera is ideal for videographers who also want a robust photography system
There is no manual for this product.