Please select a rent time
• Aperture Ring Set (f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22)
• Back Cap
• Front Cap
• This lens is compatible with Sony A mount cameras in both full frame and crop frame sensors.
• This lens is not compatible with Sony E mount or FE mount cameras.
• This lens' aperture opening can only be changed with physical aperture disks, which come with your rental. Loss of individual disks may result in a fee.
• There is no electronic communication between this lens and the camera. It is all entirely manually operated. Light metering is still possible for most DSLRs when shooting in Aperture Priority mode.
• Focal Length: 50mm
• Maximum Aperture: f/2
• Apterture Range: f/2-22
• Sony A Mount
• 1.5' Minimum Focusing Distance
• Angle of View
• Ball & Socket "Bellows/Tilt-Shift" Hybrid Style Focusing
• MF Only
• Filter Size: 37mm
• Length: 2.5"
• Weight: 5.5 oz
Lensbaby Composer Lens for Sony A Mount
The Lensbaby Composer Lens for Sony A Mount is a kind of "toy lens" that provides a unique ball and socket style hinging that is a hybrid between bellows focusing and tilt-shift selective focusing. It puts one area of your scene into focus surrounded by increasing blur depending on the position you put the lens in and the distance between you and your subject. To change the aperture on this lens, you have to add/remove physical disks inside the lens with differently-sized holes. This is a great way to teach beginners the effects of aperture size on exposure. This lens is compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System, which means the tilt-shift lens inside the Composer casing can be completely removed and replaced with the Lensbaby Sweet 35 Optic (rentable separately) for macro and unique blur effects. Please note that this lens is not compatible with E mount Sony cameras and it is manual focus only. This lens is ideal for art projects, street photography, and traveling.