Please select a rent time
• Lens cap
• Sony NP-BX1 Battery
• An SD card is not included.
• This camera has a built-in 8.8-25.7mm (24-70mm Equivalent for 35mm Format) f/1.8 Zeiss lens and you will not be able to remove it for other lenses.
• We will make every attempt to have a fully charged battery for you but we can't guarantee it 100%. If you need a fully charged camera body, please request it via order notes.
• Note that this camera does not have GPS.
• 20.9MP 1" CMOS Sensor
• File Format: JPEG, RAW, AVCHD Ver. 2.0, MP4, XAVC S
• Video: 1080p HD Up to 60 FPS
• ISO Range: 125-12800 (Extended Mode: 80-12800)
• Ports: HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0
• Flash: Built-In Only
• FPS: Up to 10
• Lens Compatibility: 8.8-25.7mm (24-70mm Equivalent for 35mm Format) f/1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T Lens
• Memory: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC Slot (Card Not Included)
• 3.0" Tilting LCD
• Built-In WiFi
• Built-In Stereo Mic
• Warning: Not Weatherproof or Weather Sealed
• Weight: 0.64 lbs
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III is a durable point and shoot with an Exmor CMOS image sensor that excels in ultra low-light situations. You can record high resolution still images in JPEG format, RAW format, or both simultaneously. It features a DSLR-like focusing speed, Optical SteadyShot, auto HDR, multi-aspect ratio recording, a digital level gauge, and multi-frame noise reduction. Low-light sensitivity is improved over the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II. The built-in f/1.8 lens is great for low light and providing beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds. With dual recording for stills and movies, you can shoot both at the same time. Auto Portrait Framing and face detection makes event shooting easier. You can shoot manually or in iAUTO, Program, Aperture Priority, or Shutter Priority. Built-in Wireless and NFC connectivity allows you to instantly share to mobile devices and also provides the ability to use Smart Remote Control. This camera is good for both beginners and those who are used to the option of shooting manually but need a really small camera for a trip.