Please select a rent time
• Sensor: 12.2MP Full Frame CMOS
• File Format: JPEG, RAW
• Video: 4:2:2 UHD 4K, Full HD 1080p at 50 FPS (Up to 120 FPS on 720p)
• ISO Range: 100-102400 (Extended Mode: 50-409600)
• AF Points: 25
• Ports: AV, HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0, USB Multi, Mic Jack, Headphone Jack, and DC In.
• Flash: Hot Shoe Only
• FPS: Up to 5
• Lens Compatibility: E-Mount, FE E-Mount
• Built-In WiFi Connectivity
• Memory: (1) Slot Compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, and Memory Stick Duos
• 3.0” Tiltable LCD with Live View
• Weather Sealed
• Weight: 1.08 lbs
Sony Alpha a7S Mirrorless Digital Camera
Reserved until : August 31?
The last reservation of this item will conclude on August 31. For rentals that require shipping or a pickup at a non-headquarter location, please select a later date for your arrival. Headquarter offices are the only locations that can accept a same-day reservation, as transit time is not calculated in this date.
The Sony Alpha a7S Mirrorless Digital Camera allows you to shoot 4K to an optional external recorder over HDMI well as record full HD 1080p video in XAVC S format at 50 Mbps in multiple frame rates. The relatively low MP count sensor of the a7S is designed for video recording and features a full sensor readout without any of the line skipping found in very large MP count cameras. You will see a sharp footage devoid of major aliasing and moiré when recording internally at 1080p or externally in 4K. Shooters of the a7S can now use the S-Log2 Gamma Curve found in higher-end Sony cinema cameras and sports customizable color profiles. It also features multiple timecode recording options to match different workflows. Focus peaking to aid in manual focusing, zebra markers to help judge overexposure, and an audio level overlay for mixing audio are among the qualities that make working with the a7S desirable, along with its svelte size. With an ISO expandable from 50 to 409600, this camera is well suited to shooting in low light conditions.
There is no manual for this product.