Please select a rent time
• Body Cap
• Camera Strap
• NP-FW50 Battery
• The a7 is a full frame FE mount camera but is fully compatible with regular E mount lenses when in APS-C crop mode.
• This rental is for the camera only and does not include a lens.
• We make every attempt to have a fully charged battery for you but we can’t guarantee it 100%. If you need a fully charged battery, please request it via the order notes.
• Sensor: 24.7MP Full Frame CMOS
• File Format: Stills – JPEG, RAW / Video – MPEG-4 AVCHD
• Video: Full HD 1080p at 60 FPS, 24 FPS
• ISO Range: 100-25600 (Extended Mode: 50-25600)
• AF Points: 25 Contrast Detection / 117 Phase Detection
• Ports: AV, HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0, USB Multi, Mic Jack, Headphone Jack
• Flash: Hot Shoe Only
• FPS: Up to 5
• Lens Compatibility: E Mount, E Mount (Lens Not Included)
• Built-In WiFi Connectivity
• Memory: (1) Slot Compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, and Memory Stick Duos
• 3.0” Tiltable LCD with Live View
• Weight: .92 lbs
Sony Alpha a7 Mirrorless Digital Camera
The Sony Alpha a7 Mirrorless Digital Camera incorporates a full frame sensor into an E mount body. It accepts FE mount lenses but is fully compatible with regular E mount lenses when in APS-C crop mode, making this camera very versatile. It sports an enhanced Hybrid Autofocus system that combines a 117-point, phase-detection AF system with a 25-point contrast-detection system for high speed and accuracy. The advanced multi interface shoe is compatible with flashes as well as microphones and other hot shoe-connecting accessories. For videography, the a7 supports in-camera AVCHD codec frames rates in super-smooth 60p, standard 60i, or cinematic 24p. MP4 codec is also available for smaller files for easier upload to the web. It is possible to capture full HD 1080 uncompressed clean-screen video files to external recording devices via the HDMI connection in 60p and 60i frame rates. The camera's built-in WiFi and NFC makes for easy file transfer and connection to a smartphone and remote capture via USB to your computer includes video as well as stills. Note that his camera is the first version of the now updated Sony Alpha a7II. Both are ideal for video projects as well as event shooting, portraits, landscape, wildlife, and sports shooting. Another option is the Sony Alpha a7R if you're looking for something with a higher megapixel count and that omits the low-pass filter from its sensor.