Please select a rent time
• (1) Lightmeter
• (1) Coin Cell Battery (Age Varies - Keep a Spare Nearby)
• Measuring System: Incident = Dual Retractable Lumisphere
• Measuring Mode: Ambient and Flash (Cord, Cordless, Multi Flash), Incident and Reflected (54º)
• Receptor Head: Rotating 270º with Built-In Retractable Lumisphere
• Aperture/Shutter Priority
• Digital LCD Plus LCD Analog (Auto-Backlit LCD at EV 3 and Under for 20 Seconds)
• ISO Range: Dual ISO Settings - 3 to 8000 (1/3rd Steps)
• F/Stop Display Range: f/1.0 - 90 9/10 (Full, 1/2 or 1/3 Steps)
• Power Source: CR123A Lithium Battery
• Weight: 5.4 oz
The Sekonic 358 Lightmeter is a compact flash and ambient meter that provides great freedom combined with high precision. It features flash/ambient analyzing in all flash modes with options such as shutter speeds and apertures selectable in 1, 1/2, or 1/3 stop increments. This lightmeter makes operation most efficient by matching the displayed f/stop and shutter speed values to the photographer's camera. Additional features include all-weather design, 9 memory banks, a retractable lumisphere, and an LCD. It is ideal for professional photographers, cinematographers, lighting designer, and dedicated enthusiasts in the studio or on location.
RT-32 Radio Transmitter Module and Lumigrid Attachment are not included.