Please select a rent time
• (1) Profoto HR Speedring (a Softbox is NOT Included)
• Compatible with D4, Acute, B1, and D1 models of Profoto strobes.
• Not compatible with Profoto ringflashes.
• Not compatible with B2 model of Profoto strobes.
• Will fit Fiilex 301 LED Kit and the Bowens 500W/s R Pulsar and 500W/s R monolight kits but experiment at your own risk.
• This speedring is meant to be paired with a Profoto softbox, which is not included.
• This speedring is heat resistant.
• 360 Degree Rotation
• Slips Onto Head and Locks
• Compatible with Most Rod-Based Modifiers
Profoto HR Speedring
The Profoto HR Speedring is heat-resistant and designed specifically for Profoto flashes and strobes, though its diameter fits many other brands of strobe (experiment at your own risk). Speedrings are paired with rod-based softboxes, octaboxes, and other light modifiers to be mounted on the front of your flash/strobe to soften and shape the light to taste. To use, simply line the rods of your softbox (not included) to the pegs of the speedring like building a tent. Then, put the strobe and speedring together and lock down.
There is no manual for this product.