- • (1) Camera Body with DSMC Side Handle & DSMC 1.8" SSD side module.
- • (1) RED Touch 5.0" RGB 4:4:4 Progressive Scan Touch 800 x 480 LCD with Touchscreen Navigation Controls (Safe Action Guides, Zebra and False Color Exposure Overlays
- • (1) REDmote with Proprietary Camera Control Unit
- • (2) REDMAG 1.8" 128GB SSDs
- • (1) RED Station 1.8" E-SATA REDMag with FIREWIRE800 and USB 2.0
- • (4) REDVolt Batteries (20 Minutes Each). Note: For longer shooting periods, we recommend the Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Battery and Anton Bauer Battery V-Mount for RED which are NOT included in this rental and must be rented separately.
- • (1) RedVolt Battery Charger to Charge (1) RedVolt Battery at a Time. Note: 90 minute charge time. For faster recharge, we recommend the RedVolt Quad Charger, which charges (4) RedVolt Batteries at once. The Quad Charger is NOT included in this rental and must be rented separately.
- • (1) Titanium Mount for PL or Canon EF Lenses. Note: You must choose your mount, you do not get both.
- • (1) RED-Branded Pelican Case.
- • AC Wall Power Adapter and Cable
- • Sensor: 19 MP Dragon
- • File Format: 4K - DPX, TIFF, OpenEXR (RED RAY via Optional Encoder), 2K - DPX, TIFF, OpenEXR (RED RAY via Optional Encoder), 1080p - RGB or 4:2:2, 720p - 4:2:2 Quicktime, JPEG Avid AAF, MXF, H.264, .MP4
- • Resolution: 6K RAW (2:1, 2.4:1), 5K RAW (Full Frame, 2:1, 2.4:1 and Anamorphic 2:1), 4.5K RAW (2.4:1), 4K RAW (16:9, HD, 2:1 and Anamorphic 2:1), 3K RAW (16:9, 2:1 and Anamorphic 2:1), 2K RAW (16:9, 2:1 and Anamorphic 2:1), 1080p RGB (16:9), 720p RGB (16:9)
- • Image Area: 6144 (h) x 3160 (v)
- • Ports: USB A, HD-SDI Out (1920 x 1080p), HDMI, Firewire, (2) 3.5mm Mic Jacks, 2-Channel Headphone Out
- • FPS: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 47.96, 48, 50, 59.94 FPS (All Resolutions)
- • Lens Compatibility: Choose PL Mount or EF Mount - Lens Coverage: 30.7mm (h) x 15.8mm (v) x 34.5 mm (d)
- • Memory: 64, 128, 256, 512GB SSD Media Compatible (Comes with (2) REDMag 1.8" 128GB SSDs)
- • Touchscreen Display
- • Aluminum Alloy Construction
- • 3D Capable
- • 16.5 Stops Dynamic Range
- • Weight: 5 lbs
The RED Epic-M Dragon Package gives you astounding 6K shooting capability - 9 times more pixels than HD - with greater detail results than 35mm film in both latitude and image density. You can pull RAW stills from your footage allowing you to capture two artistic media at once. Each RAW frame or sequence of RAW frames in a clip is compressed using proprietary wavelet based REDCODE RAW compression, then stored to a REDMAG 1.8” SSD. The RED Dragon sensor produces softer skin tones, vibrant primary colors, and subtle variations in tones. Improved noise control and low-light shooting means you can push your ISO to 2000 and still produce footage suitable for theater. This camera is for advanced filmmakers and cinematographers looking to produce the highest quality video possible for documentary, narrative, and broadcast purposes.