Please select a rent time
• Back Cap
• Front Cap
• Composer Focus Front Optic Adapter
• Optical Adaptor
• Aperture Ring Set (f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22)
• This lens is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras in both full frame and crop frame sensors.
• This lens includes a removable front element that allows you to attach Nikon F mount lenses to it. It is therefor both a lens and an adapter.
• There is no electronic communication between this lens and the camera. It is all entirely manually operated. Light metering is still possible for most DSLRs when shooting in Aperture Priority mode.
• This lens' aperture opening can only be changed with physical aperture disks, which come with your rental. Loss of individual disks may result in a fee. When mounting a Nikon lens to this composer, the aperture can be control through the Nikon lens and the aperture disks are not needed.
• Not compatible with the Lensbaby Sweet 35 Optic. See the non-tilt transformer versions of the Composer instead.
• Focal Length: 50mm
• Maximum Aperture: f/2
• Apterture Range: f/2.8-22
• Micro Four Thirds Mount
• 12" Minimum Focusing Distance
• Ball & Socket "Bellows/Tilt-Shift" Hybrid Style Focusing
• MF Only
• Filter Size: N/A
• Length: 2.7"
• Weight: 8.14 oz
Lensbaby Composer with Nikon Tilt Transformer for Micro Four Thirds Mount
Reserved until : February 24?
The last reservation of this item will conclude on February 24. For rentals that require shipping or a pickup at a non-headquarter location, please select a later date for your arrival. Headquarter offices are the only locations that can accept a same-day reservation, as transit time is not calculated in this date.
The Lensbaby Composer with Tilt Transformer for Micro Four Thirds Mount is a kind of "toy lens" that provides a unique ball and socket style hinging that is a hybrid between bellows focusing and tilt-shift selective focusing. It puts one area of your scene into focus surrounded by increasing blur depending on the position you put the lens in and the distance between you and your subject. To change the aperture on this lens, you have to add/remove physical disks inside the lens with differently-sized holes. This is a great way to teach beginners the effects of aperture size on exposure. There is a removable optic in this lens that allows you attach a Nikon F mount lens to the composer, converting your Nikon lens into a tilt shift lens on a Micro Four Thirds camera body. You can even use Nikon G series lenses with this composer even though G series lenses do not have manual aperture rings. The composer has a built-in mechanism that allows a Nikon G series lens aperture to open and close by manually rotating the lens itself (the composer is mechanically changing the opening inside your G series lens as you rotate the Nikon lens). You don't have to use a Nikon lens with this composer – you can also use the composer as-is for selective focus effects on a Micro Four Thirds camera. This lens is ideal for art projects, street photography, and traveling.