Please select a rent time
Elinchrom 400W/s Ranger Quadra A Kit
The Elinchrom 400W/s Ranger Quadra A Kit is a battery and flash system for studio and outdoor use, though it is particularly suited for on-location shooting. It features action-stopping flash speeds of up to nearly 1/6000th of a second and can withstand a variety of harsh conditions. The included Skyport can trigger the flashes from up to nearly 400’ away and the flash heads are very small and portable. This kit comes with 2 batteries that connect to a central power supply, which also controls your power levels that are asymmetrically divided between port A and port B. Note that this is a 1:2 asymmetry so very broad divisions of power are not possible. The included speedrings accommodate Elinchrom softboxes, which must be rented separately. Visit the Quick Guide for more information on controlling this kit’s power supply.
- • (2) Elinchrom 400W/s A Head Flashes with 20W Modeling Lamps
- • (2) Speedrings
- • (2) Umbrella Reflectors
- • (2) Elinchrom Battery Packs with (1) Power Supply and Chargers
- • Skyport
- • 1/8-PC Sync Cable
- • (2) Flash-to-Power Supply Cables
- • Carrying case
Please use the included Skyport to fire these lights from your camera. Alternatively, you may rent additional Pocket Wizards to fire these lights from your camera or use the included 1/8-PC sync cable. Pocket Wizards are not included. A minimum of 2 Pocket Wizards with a 1/8th-1/8th sync cable must be rented to wirelessly fire this kit without using the included Skyport. The Skyport requires a CR2032 3V battery which we include but can’t guarantee a full charge. Prepare accordingly. See these instructions for syncing the Skyport. This kit comes with a battery pack and is operated without AC power. Also note that this kit does NOT come with light stands and need to be rented separately.
- • Max Power: 400W/s Asymmetical 2:1 Distribution
- • Flash Duration: 1/1200 Max - 1/5700 Min
- • Recycle Time at 100%: 2 Seconds
- • Power Range: Approximately 8.2W/s to 400W/s in 1/10 Stop Increments
- • Protective Reflectors
- • 20W Modeling Lamps
- • Operating Voltage: 90-260V AC
- • Built-In Slave Cell for Skyport, Radio, Optical, and Sync Cable
- • Fan-Cooled
- • Weight: 15.2 lbs
There is no manual for this product.