Please select a rent time
• Maximum Height: 64.6 in. (164.1 cm)
• Minimum Height: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
• Folded Length: 29.9 in. (75.9 cm)
• Load Capacity: 22.00 lb (9.98kg)
• Leg Sections: 3
• Leg Lock Type: Twist
• Independent Leg Spread: Yes
• Center Column Sections: 0
• Center Column Type: None
• Center Brace: No
• Spiked Feet: Yes
• Head Mount Thread Size: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 (reversible stud)
• Weight: 8.40 lb (3.81 kg)
Gitzo G-1410 Pro Studex Heavy Duty Tripod Legs
In Mexico this tripod is referred to as "tripodo gigante" It's a big boy -- you could put a Mini Cooper on this thing and it wouldn't flinch. No matter how big your lens or camera is, this tripod is up for it. Canon 800mm, in sand, during a windstorm? This is the kit to have. It comes with a flat tripod head mounting plate with a reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw, but you can optionally add a rapid, geared & short center columns as well as a leveling base. The Induro AT413 legs are just as thick and it actually supports more weight than the Gitzo, but the legs are an aluminum alloy that don't have the same heft as the Gitzo.
There is no rental information for this product.
There is no manual for this product.