Please select a rent time
• AC Adapter for Transmitter
• AC Adapter for Receiver
• (2) Mophie USB Batteries
• Paralinx Shield for Arrow Transmitter
• 15mm Redrock MicroMount
• Hotshoe Ball Mount
• Right-Angle Mini-USB Cable
• Barrel-USB Cable
• (2) P-Tap USB Regulator Cables
• HDMI Coupler
• Remote Control and IR Cable
• Supported Video: Uncompressed 4:2:2 1920x1080 10-Bit
• Transmission Distance: 300' Line-of-Sight, 150' Non-Line-of-Sight
• Works in Unlicensed 5.1-5.8ghz Range
• Works with up to 4 Receivers from 1 Transmitter
• 2 Millisecond Latency
• HDMI Converts to HD-SDI with Atomos HDMI-HDSDI Converter (Not Included)
• Supports 10-Bit Color in 4:2:2 Chroma Subsampling
• FCC, CE, and ROHS Certified
Paralinx Arrow Plus 1:1 Wireless HD Transmitter and Receiver
Reserved until : December 1?
The last reservation of this item will conclude on December 1. For rentals that require shipping or a pickup at a non-headquarter location, please select a later date for your arrival. Headquarter offices are the only locations that can accept a same-day reservation, as transit time is not calculated in this date.
The Paralinx Arrow Plus 1:1 Wireless HD Transmitter and Receiver allows filmmakers to connect any high definition source to any high definition viewing system. It uses a specially enhanced version of AMIMON WHDI standard in order to deliver uncompromised wireless HD viewing. This set can be combined with other sets for viewing up to 4 monitors using 4 receivers so that everyone on set - the cinematographer, director, camera assistant, or client - can feel like they are plugged right into what the camera is seeing at only 2ms latency and without being tied out with cables. The Paralink Arrow also pairs well with the Redrock microRemote (not included).
The Paralinx Arrow does NOT use WiFi or any form of encoding or compression.