Please select a rent time
• (1) Transmitter
• 2 AA batteries are required to operate this transmitter and they are not included.
• This transmitter is a radio transmitter only. It will not fire flashes optically.
• On pre-2012 Canon cameras, the maximum flash synchronization speed this transmitter supports is 1 stop lower than the camera's maximum.
• This transmitter is not compatible with Speedlite models prior to the Canon Speedlite 600EX-ET.
• Operating Range: 98.4'
• Controls Up to 5 Groups and 15 Speedlites
• Modes: E-TTL II, Manual, Stroboscopic
• Power source: 2x AA 1.5v Batteries (Not Included)
Canon ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter
The Canon ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter is a wireless transmitter and power control unit designed specifically for the Canon Speedlite 600EX-ET. It supports E-TTL II flash control, manual flash control, stroboscopic/high speed sync (except when used on camera models from 2012 and older), and external flash metering. This transmitter is placed on the hot shoe of your camera where it will fire an off-camera Canon Speedlite 600EX-ET (not included) and allow you to control the flash's settings right from the transmitter. This transmitter is not compatible with Speedlite models prior to the Canon Speedlite 600EX-ET. If you have an older flash, please see the ST-E2.