- Contact Us
- FAQ / Help
- How It Works
- Pick-up Locations
- Meet the Crew
- Equipment Lease Agreement
How BorrowLenses.com Works
Shop for Photography & Videography Gear
- Browse the largest online selection of photo and video gear
available for rent on BorrowLenses.com. Rent camera bodies,
lenses, lighting kits, and more via our easy to use website
navigation or search for a specific item in our search bar.
- Choose your rental duration, whether or not you want
insurance, and “Add to Cart”. If you would like to rent for a
duration of time that is different than our standard options, or if
you’d like to use your own insurance in conjunction with ours,
please call us so that we may tailor your order to your needs.
Ship or Pick Up Your Gear Rental
- Once you put your cart together and proceed to the checkout
page, choose when you need your order by and whether
you want it shipped or picked-up locally at one of our dozens
of pickup locations across the nation.
- Add your payment info and any coupon codes you may have.
Check our blog frequently for weekly specials!
- Remember, your rental begins the day
you get your package--transit time is on us!
Shoot to Your Heart’s Content
- Your order will arrive on the day you specify with a
prepaid return shipping label and the exact date your
package needs to be postmarked by.
- As a reminder we will also email you the day before
your gear is due to be postmarked for return.
- Need to extend your order? Do it right from your account,
email us, or call us at 1-650-508-3370.
Easily Send Back Your Rental
- Use your prepaid label and the box your order came in to ship
it back to us. If dropping off locally, return your order with any
materials that came with it.
- Lost your prepaid label?
Contact us and we can send you a new one.
- You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your item
makes it back to one of our two warehouses.
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day
cut-off time. Contact the location you'll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.