Op-Ed: Thoughts on SwitchingOp-Ed
Last week, I posted Part V of my “Switch” series, which you can find here:
Previously, in the Switch series:
- Part 1: I talk our marketing VP into letting me go Nikon for a while.
- Part 1.5: which was mislabeled Part 0.5, in which I gawk at a violin.
- Part II: The Nikon gets abusive.
- Part III: CLS starts to look pretty good.
- Part IV: In which I return to Canon for a spell.
- Part V: The conclusion, in which you learn what I ended up with.
I’ve pretty-much laid out my reasons for switching, but I felt compelled to add some kind of postscript to that series. So, here it is.