Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: WeddingsBL News
Images from Last Week:
Last week we had a great assortment of silhouettes images uploaded to Instagram for the challenge! Fans followed the BorrowLenses Instagram page and tagged photos with #BLSilhouettes. The WINNER of last week’s Instagram contest is Jeff Harmon! He submitted this photo of a lonely aspen in front of the sun setting at Big Cottonwood Canyon in Utah. Congratulations to Jeff for submitting the winning image and winning a $50.00 rental credit to BorrowLenses.
Here are a few of our other favorite images collected. Feel free to comment and let us know what image is your favorite in the bunch! Check out all of the #BLSilhouettes entries here.
New Theme: Weddings
This week we want to see what all of our wedding photographers have been shooting this summer! We are in the peak of wedding season and excited to see some of your best captures from weddings! The photo can be of anything wedding related; make it as simple or complex as you want it to be. Make sure to add a caption if the photo needs explanation. Snap a photo, tag it, and show us your best photographs from a summer wedding that you shot!
How to Enter:
1. Select a photo that fits the weekly theme. Upload the image to your Instagram profile.
2.”Follow” the BorrowLenses Instagram page
3. Add the weekly tag to your image: #BLWeddings
4. Entries must be posted within the past week and not just re-tagged
5. You are done! Track all the entries here.
The weekly theme is open to your interpretation and creativity. We can’t wait to see what you are photographing. Deadline is August 26th at 12PM (PST). To honor your efforts, we’ll award a $50.00 gift card good for rentals at BorrowLenses.com to our favorite image of the week.
Good luck and happy snapping!
Latest posts by Katie Hayes (see all)
- Recap of the Best Instagram Photos of the Season - September 3, 2014
- Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebrating Workers of All Trades - August 27, 2014
- Behind the Shot: Supercell - August 26, 2014