Images from Last Week:
Last week we had some great gear selfies uploaded to Instagram for the challenge! Fans followed the BorrowLenses Instagram page and tagged photos with #BLGearSelfie. The WINNER of last week’s Instagram contest is Douglas Croft! Congratulations to Douglas for submitting the winning gear selfie on top Aiguille du Midi with his Nikon D7000 and Nikon 18-300mm and winning a $50.00 rental credit to BorrowLenses.
New Theme: Silhouettes
This week we want to see your best silhouette photos! Photographing a silhouette is a great way to capture the dramatic colors of a sunrise or sunset, and to emphasize the shape of something. The photo can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. Make sure to add a caption if the photo needs explanation. Snap a photo, tag it, and show us your best silhouette images!
How to Enter:
1. Select a photo that fits the weekly theme. Upload the image to your Instagram profile.
2.”Follow” the BorrowLenses Instagram page
3. Add the weekly tag to your image: #BLSilhouettes
4. Entries must be posted within the past week and not just re-tagged
5. You are done! Track all the entries here.
The weekly theme is open to your interpretation and creativity. We can’t wait to see what you are photographing. Deadline is August 19th at 11:59PM (EST). To honor your efforts, we’ll award a $50.00 gift card good for rentals at BorrowLenses.com to our favorite image of the week.
Good luck and happy snapping!
Latest posts by Katie Hayes (see all)
- Q&A with Red Bull Photographer Garth Milan - November 19, 2014
- Recap of the Best Instagram Photos of the Season - September 3, 2014
- Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebrating Workers of All Trades - August 27, 2014