Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: Gear SelfieBL News
Images from Last Week:
Last week it felt like BorrowLenses got to travel around the world as we reviewed all of the “Summer Adventure” images. Fans followed the BorrowLenses Instagram page and tagged photos with #BLAdventure. The WINNER of last week’s Instagram contest is Jonathan Gipaya. Congratulations to Jonathan for submitting the winning image of a bride and groom that wanted to adventure to Snoqualmie Falls after their wedding ceremony. Enjoy the $50.00 rental credit to BorrowLenses. Here are a few of our other favorite images collected. Feel free to comment and let us know what image is your favorite in the bunch! Check out all of the #BLAdventure entries here.
New Theme: Gear Selfie
This week show us your best selfie of you and your favorite camera or video equipment! This should be a pretty easy and fun challenge for all of our fans. Make sure to caption your photo with what type of gear you are using. You can get as creative as you want with this challenge or keep it simple. Excited to see all your faces and camera equipment in this weeks Instagram Photo Challenge. Snap a photo, tag it, and show us your best gear selfie!
How to Enter:
1. Select a photo that fits the weekly theme. Upload the image to your Instagram profile.
2.”Follow” the BorrowLenses Instagram page
3. Add the weekly tag to your image: #BLGearSelfie
4. Entries must be posted within the past week and not just re-tagged
5. You are done! Track all the entries here.
The weekly theme is open to your interpretation and creativity. We can’t wait to see what you are photographing. Deadline is August 12th at 11:59PM (EST). To honor your efforts, we’ll award a $50.00 gift card good for rentals at BorrowLenses.com to our favorite image of the week.
Good luck and happy snapping!
Latest posts by Katie Hayes (see all)
- Q&A with Red Bull Photographer Garth Milan - November 19, 2014
- Recap of the Best Instagram Photos of the Season - September 3, 2014
- Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebrating Workers of All Trades - August 27, 2014