Instagram Weekly Photo ChallengeBL News
Images from Last Week:
Last week we unofficially kicked off our photo challenge by asking people to show us their favorite images from the Fourth of July. Instagram users followed the BorrowLenses Instagram page and tagged photos with #BLFourthofJuly. Here are 6 of our favorites from the images collected. Feel free to comment and let us know what image is your favorite in the bunch! Check out all of the #BLFourthofJuly entries here.
New Theme: Golden Hour
The golden hour is a period shortly after sunrise or before sunset during which daylight is redder and softer compared to when the Sun is higher in the sky. Show us how you capture this beautiful time of the day! You can even download the “Golden Hour by Exposure” app for the iPhone to track when the next golden hour will arrive.
How to Enter:
1. Select a photo that fits the weekly theme. Upload the image to your Instagram profile.
2.”Follow” the BorrowLenses Instagram page
3. Add the weekly tag to your image: #BLGoldenHour
4. You are done! Track all the entries here.
The weekly theme is open to your interpretation and creativity. We can’t wait to see what you are photographing. Deadline is July 15th at 12PM (PST). To honor your efforts, we’ll award a $50.00 gift card good for rentals at BorrowLenses.com to our favorite image of the week.
Good luck and happy snapping!
Latest posts by Katie Hayes (see all)
- Q&A with Red Bull Photographer Garth Milan - November 19, 2014
- Recap of the Best Instagram Photos of the Season - September 3, 2014
- Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebrating Workers of All Trades - August 27, 2014