Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: BLUEBL News
Want to get your photography featured on our blog and Instagram accounts? Each Wednesday BorrowLenses is announcing a theme of the week and you will have until the following Tuesday to submit your entry. You may already have a photo that suits the theme or you can view it more as a weekly photo challenge. Continue reading to discover this week’s theme and how to enter! This is an exciting new opportunity that we hope will get more of our users and fans showing us what they shoot.
Images from Last Week:
Last week we had some great entries of people showing us their favorite “Golden Hour” shots. Fans followed the BorrowLenses Instagram page and tagged photos with #BLGoldenHour. The WINNER of last week’s Instagram contest is Zach Rogers! Congratulations to Zach for winning a $50.00 rental credit to BorrowLenses. Here are a few of our other favorite images collected. Feel free to comment and let us know what image is your favorite in the bunch! Check out all of the #BLGoldenHour entries here.
New Theme: BLUE!
This week we want you to show us anything BLUE! What is blue in your life? The color blue is known to be both powerful and calming. This week we are asking the BorrowLenses community to share their impressions of the color blue. Snap a photo, tag it, and reveal to us what the color blue means to you! The contest is open to your own creativity so show us your best!
How to Enter:
1. Select a photo that fits the weekly theme.
2. Upload the image to your Instagram profile.
3. ”Follow” the BorrowLenses Instagram page
4. Add the weekly tag to your image: #BLSomethingBlue
5. Entries must be posted within the past week and not just re-tagged.
6. Make sure your Instagram profile is Public.
You are done! Track all the entries here.
The weekly theme is open to your interpretation and creativity. We can’t wait to see what you are photographing. Deadline is July 22nd at 11:59 PM (PST). To honor your efforts, we’ll award a $50.00 gift card good for rentals at BorrowLenses.com to our favorite image of the week.
Good luck and happy snapping!
Headline Image Courtesy of Joe Ercoli @ Anvilimage.com
Latest posts by Katie Hayes (see all)
- Q&A with Red Bull Photographer Garth Milan - November 19, 2014
- Recap of the Best Instagram Photos of the Season - September 3, 2014
- Instagram Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebrating Workers of All Trades - August 27, 2014