5 Great Articles on Tax Preparation for PhotographersTips & Tricks
Happy Tax Day, everyone!
Okay, so Tax Day isn’t a very celebratory affair but if you are thinking about filing for your photography business in the future, here are 5 great articles to help get you started.
- Special Tax Advice: How Photographers Can Get The Right Look From The I.R.S.
- Photographer’s Corner: Tips for Tax Time
- The 7 Common Tax Mistakes Made by Photographers
- 5 Super Simple Accounting Tips for Photographers
- Wedding Photographer Tax Tips
How many people here have their own photography businesses and what kind of business is it? Sole Proprietorship? Independent contractor? Please leave your tax tips in the comments below!
Latest posts by Alexandria Huff (see all)
- Take Control of Lightroom’s Import Dialog - February 27, 2015
- Industry Info: Our Favorite Infographics from 2014 - January 22, 2015
- Small Business Start Up & Tax Tips for Photographers and Videographers - December 30, 2014