5 Great Articles on Tax Preparation for PhotographersTips & Tricks
Happy Tax Day, everyone!
Okay, so Tax Day isn’t a very celebratory affair but if you are thinking about filing for your photography business in the future, here are 5 great articles to help get you started.
- Special Tax Advice: How Photographers Can Get The Right Look From The I.R.S.
- Photographer’s Corner: Tips for Tax Time (from our friends over at Zenfolio!)
- The 7 Common Tax Mistakes Made by Photographers
- 5 Super Simple Accounting Tips for Photographers
- Wedding Photographer Tax Tips
How many people here have their own photography businesses and what kind of business is it? Sole Proprietorship? Independent contractor? Please leave your tax tips in the comments below!
Latest posts by Alexandria Huff (see all)
- Keeping Your Photos Safe in the Real World - November 21, 2014
- All New Underwater Housing Fleet for Rent – Plus New Sound Blimps - November 18, 2014
- Simple Tricks for a Treat of a Halloween Photobooth - October 28, 2014