5 Great Articles on Tax Preparation for PhotographersTips & Tricks
Happy Tax Day, everyone!
Okay, so Tax Day isn’t a very celebratory affair but if you are thinking about filing for your photography business in the future, here are 5 great articles to help get you started.
- Special Tax Advice: How Photographers Can Get The Right Look From The I.R.S.
- Photographer’s Corner: Tips for Tax Time (from our friends over at Zenfolio!)
- The 7 Common Tax Mistakes Made by Photographers
- 5 Super Simple Accounting Tips for Photographers
- Wedding Photographer Tax Tips
How many people here have their own photography businesses and what kind of business is it? Sole Proprietorship? Independent contractor? Please leave your tax tips in the comments below!
Latest posts by Alexandria Huff (see all)
- The BorrowLenses Guide to WPPI - February 25, 2014
- 6 Website Mistakes You’re Probably Making Right Now - February 19, 2014
- Intro to Light Painting with Olympus Trailblazer Jamie MacDonald - February 18, 2014