5 Great Articles on Tax Preparation for PhotographersTips & Tricks
Happy Tax Day, everyone!
Okay, so Tax Day isn’t a very celebratory affair but if you are thinking about filing for your photography business in the future, here are 5 great articles to help get you started.
- Special Tax Advice: How Photographers Can Get The Right Look From The I.R.S.
- Photographer’s Corner: Tips for Tax Time (from our friends over at Zenfolio!)
- The 7 Common Tax Mistakes Made by Photographers
- 5 Super Simple Accounting Tips for Photographers
- Wedding Photographer Tax Tips
How many people here have their own photography businesses and what kind of business is it? Sole Proprietorship? Independent contractor? Please leave your tax tips in the comments below!
Latest posts by Alex Huff (see all)
- The Nutritional Facts of a Successful Photography Business - November 26, 2013
- 10 Carry On Friendly Photo and Video Accessories for Holiday Plane Travel - November 25, 2013
- 10 Tips for Better Architectural Photographs from a Former Architect - November 20, 2013