Welcome to Cool Stuff, a weekly feature where we post our favorite links from the past week, including our favorite articles and how-tos, videos, images and more.
- There’s a little space geek in all of us, I think. So, of course, we have to lead with this amazing time-lapse from Matthew Givot. Endeavour, you will be missed!
- Speaking of time-lapses and space geekery, Christopher Malin took a bunch of NASA-provided imagery and created this bit of awesomeoness:
- Alfred Eisenstaedt shot stars of a different kind. From President John F. Kennedy to Marilyn Monroe, Eisie was one of the most renowned portrait photographers in history. Life has a great bit about how, at the very end of his portrait sessions, he’d pull a Hitchcock and jump in for cameo.
- San Francisco is our back yard. So it stands to reason that this caught our eye. Director Ross Ching plans a series like this, so watch out for other cities he’ll cover too.
- And finally, everyone’s favorite wearable camera now has an update. We’ve got it available for pre-booking, but what better way to show it off than with a video?
And now, for the BorrowLenses.com Roundup!
That’s it for this week’s Cool Stuff. As always, questions and feedback are welcome in the comments below.
Latest posts by Sohail Mamdani (see all)
- Latest Gear at BorrowLenses – July Edition - July 27, 2015
- Going Long On a Budget: The Tamron 150-600mm Telephoto Lens - July 8, 2015
- Swap out That Wide Angle Lens for Your Landscape Photography - July 7, 2015