Notes: This does not have its own power pack and requires AC power (cords are included).
- The monolight takes up to 45 seconds to sync with the included IR remote when first fired up. The IR remote controls only the power level of the lights and does not sync firing of the lights from your camera.
- Please use the included 1/8th-to-PC sync cable to fire the lights from your camera or rent a couple of Pocket Wizards if your camera does not come equipped with a PC-in port.
- The black backings on the included white umbrellas are not removable.
- • (3) 500 Ws Monolights with Flashtubes and 250 W Modeling Lamps
- • (3) Reflectors
- • (3) Light Stands
- • (3) Umbrellas
- • IR Remote
- • 24x36 Softbox with Speedring
- • (3) ⅛-to-PC Sync Cables
- • Wheeled Case
- • Max Power: 500 Ws per head
- • Flash Duration: 1/800th Max - 1/1200th Min
- • Recycle Time at 100%: 2.5 seconds
- • Power Range: 1-1/32 in 1/10 Stop Increments
- • Red LED Display
- • LED Test Button with Ready Light and Ready Beep
- • Operating Voltage: 110-120V AC 60Hz
- • IR Remote: Controls up to 7 lights
- • Built-In Slave Cell
- • Fan-Cooled
- • Kit Weight: 63 lbs
The Impact 1500 Ws Three Monolight Kit is a complete lighting kit to use in a studio or home setting. You can fire one light from your camera via an included sync cable and the other two lights will also fire wirelessly thanks to the built-in optical slave. You can control the power level of the monolights’ flashtubes and modeling lamps via a handy remote. This kit includes 2 white/black umbrellas and 1 softbox but if you’d like to use other modifiers, these lights are compatible with Bowens brand accessories. These lights are fan-cooled and have an overheating warning buzzer. The included light stands rise to 7.75’. All of this fits inside a rolling case for portability and protection.